Thursday, March 24, 2016

AVABEL アヴァベル SKILL RING Monk skill + Sylwinder Hidden skill Combo

SKILL RING Monk skill + Sylwinder Hidden skill Combo 



For only 5 gems/5 pack tic for 1 spin, 50 gems for 10 spins, you can have different advance classes skills. AND THEY DON'T NEED WEAPON REQUIREMENTS! Means even if you are using for example, a bow weapon, you can still use a skill ring that is supposedly a skill for wand.
In my case, I spun like 5 times, only useful one I got was flying kick of Leg sol or Monk I think. It's a good combo with my Sylwinder hidden skill.

At the moment, I see mix reactions about the Skill Rings. Some saying, ASOBIMO made a terrible mistake by doing this as advance classes skills will  not be unique anymore. Some at this moment, are going nuts about spinning. I am too, dang I want that Selfee Holy of Priest AKA Bubble Heal, but better not because my wallet will surely cry lmao.

So what do you thing guys, is this a good move or a bad move for the game? Please comment below your reaction. Thanks!


👇 Merch 👇
https://bit.ly/mogystampz

For GDM Guild Death Match Videos, click on the link,
CLICK HERE
For PvP 1v1 Videos, click on the link,
CLICK HERE
To watch The Adventures of Green Sheep, click on the link,
CLICK HERE
Don't forget to Hit on the Subscribe button for more GDM and PvP videos. Thanks!


Monetize your website traffic with yX Media

No comments:

Post a Comment